Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here's a couple of my latest finished projects...

This is another one of the chair back doily shawls. I dont like the color of this one...it's quite a busy looking varigaited yarn and doesnt show the pineapples very well. Oh well, I loved the way the yarn felt as I made it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is probably the most basic of the afghans that I like to make. It's all half double crochet. (I think I chained 150...maybe?) It's also the same color as the shawl picture above. Looks better in the half double stitch than it does in pineapples. My dad loves projects that I make with half double crochet. He thinks it's the warmest crochet stitch and I'm pretty sure he's claimed this afghan even tho he hasnt asked me for it. It is kind of a "dad color".

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is just another view of the ginormous yarn doily I made last week. My dad wanted to see if it would fit our table before I gave it to my aunt (it fit her table perfectly!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: