I diverged from her pattern a little (a lot) I did the yoke exactly as the pattern said, but then I had a problem getting one of the stitches for the body of the sweater to work right for me. (I was dizzy from an ear infection...all drugged up on Dramamine, not much was making sense) So, I decided to do a fan stitch instead. I figured if it didnt work, I could frog it back down to the end of the yoke and start over. Surprised the heck out of me that my fan stitch is working...glad about that....I really didnt want to frog it and start over.
Here's the first picture from the front
From the back
And a close up of the fan stitches
I'm excited about this sweater. I've always wanted to be able to crochet a cardigan sweater, and now it seems I can. I already know it's not going to fit me, but maybe it will make a good Christmas present for someone. I just hope I dont have any problems with the sleeves. (that's my big worry now)