Friday, March 14, 2008

Today sucked

Two years ago today, my dog TinyMonsters died.

Today, Tiny's best friend in the world died. His buddy Pudge, my aunt's Pug.

They did everything together, and now they're together again. Strangely enough, my previous dog, a Poodle named CheeChako (Chako for short) also died on March 14th (1997)

So, today was full of suckage...so I'm leaving you with some pictures of Tiny and his buddy...Pudge was a good girl, and gave me a really good impression about Pugs. It's been a bad couple of years for dogs (and a cat) in my family. One of my cousin's lost her dog just after Tiny died (a Dachshund) and then her sister's dog, Oscar (also a black Pug) died last summer. One of my aunt's lost her ancient one eared cat right after Christmas, and now Pudge has left. I loved Pudge just as much as I did Tiny, so it's been a crappy day. My aunt is totally heartbroken.

Here's the pictures of Tiny and Pudge...

My two favorite pictures of Pudge

Pudge, basking in the glory that is Pugness

Pudge, seconds before chasing a squirrel

A cool picture of Tiny catching a snowball when he was about 4yrs old

Tiny, breaking the bonds of gravity

A close up of Tiny that I did from another picture

Photobucket

Tiny, about to pounce on the noisy cement truck coming down the street

Tiny wants to eat a big loud truck

Tiny's baby picture

My favorite picture of TinyMonsters. March or April of 1997. Tiny\'s about 2 or 3 months old.

Tiny, giving Pudge some love

Tiny and his best friend Pudge (my aunt Jan\'s pug) Probably taken in 2002

Tiny and me...seconds after that picture was taken, Tiny jumped me and demanded dinner!) Me and Tiny in my room at our old house. 1998

No comments: