Sunday, January 22, 2006

More projects done

I just finished another one of those pineapple shawls...It's done in Red Heart SS Heather Gray... I need to take a picture of it in good lighting tho...

I'm going to attempt another of the pineapple shawls...with a much smaller hook. My aunt Jan's 2yr old granddaughter Emma wants a shawl, and has seen the one that I gave to Jan for her birthday/christmas, so I've got to figure out what hook size will give me a shawl that a 2yr old can wear without tripping over it. Since the shawl pattern was orignally a doily pattern, I dont think it will be too hard to find a hook size that will work. I gave Emma a hat that I made from Dot Matthew's Bow's & Arrows hat pattern, and she wears it every time she comes over to her Mem's (Jan's) house.

I like making hats from Dot's patterns...I'm just not a hat wearer...my dad will wear them, but all the hats I've made so far are too "girly" for him. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, was wondering if you have any crochet table runner patterns. You can email me at lisa _15537@yahoo.com. you do nice work Lisa

ErinLindsey said...

I sent you an email, but just in case it doesnt get to you because Yahoo was being a pain-in-the-you-know-what, here's a link to a website that has some table runner patterns. Celt's Vintage Crochet