Thursday, January 12, 2006

ARGH!!! Stupid power company!!

A few minutes ago, I was sitting here, happily updating my blog. I was just about to publish the pictures to my Giant Granny Square afghan pattern so that the people who are visual crocheters would have a better idea of how to do it from looking at the pictures...

Well...Guess what? Just as I was moving the mouse cursor to click on the "Publish Blog" button and the #%^&ing power went out!

ARGH!!!

It took me almost an hour to get everything looking good, and to upload all the pictures and such, and now I just have the makings of a really horrible migraine creeping up on me.

*cry* *whimper*

So...I guess it's going to have to wait till later...and I'll do it from my laptop so that if the power blips out on me again I wont lose everything to a power company induced reboot.

*grumble*

No comments: