Sunday, August 07, 2005

Assorted pics of some of my stuff...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




This is my Grandma O'Neil. She's the one responsible for my crochet and yarn addiction. She passed away May 22, 2004. I crocheted the giant rectangle granny that's on her lap.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My first rectangle granny square. Crocheted in Red Heart Jeweltones yarn. It's also the first afghan I ever sold. Wish I'd kept it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is me! In a poncho that I crocheted last winter. Wore that thing most of last winter, it's pretty warm. Of course, I wore a sweatshirt and two t-shirts underneath it...otherwise I'd have frozen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 comments:

Candy said...

Erin, I love your afghans, I especially love your red/white/blue poncho! You do great work!

ErinLindsey said...

I'll be posting a picture of my American flag afghan later... I'm still working on weaving the tails in tho... It's taken longer to weave the tails in, than it did to crochet the dang thing.