Sunday, April 06, 2008

I made a round ripple!

Here's a couple of pictures of my first round ripple. I didnt make it very big because I decided to give it to my cousin's 4yr old, and didnt want it to be too big and unwieldy for her. I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn to make it.

It probably only contains about a skein's worth of yarn...it's really not very big at all. Technically it's a practice afghan for making round ripples. I didnt really like the pattern all that much, and just couldnt bring myself to frog it, so it's going to a kid that I know will enjoy it. Here's the pictures.


Round ripple 1


Photobucket


I literally just finished this afghan a few minutes before taking the pictures and posting them to my blog. It's probably only been finished for about 20 minutes now.

No comments: