Friday, March 31, 2006

Look what I found!

I've been making copies of some picture cd's that my dad has, and while I was doing that, I found a bunch of pictures of projects that I crocheted years back...some that I didnt remember making until I saw them. Here are a few of them.


I think this might be the first American flag afghan I ever crocheted. There's no pattern, I just did it by sight. I think I used puff stitches for the body of the afghan. I'm pretty sure I gave this afghan to my cousin Candy. (her mom Janice is the one holding up the afghan)

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is probably the first scrap afghan I ever made. I made this for my uncle Frank.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Here I am, working on an afghan I gave my grandmother for Christmas in 2000

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is my Grandma O'Neil, sitting with the Christmas afghan that I made for her. (the purple, white and black afghan folded on the back of her chair is another giant rectangle granny that I made for my aunt MaryLynne)

Image hosting by Photobucket

and this is a giant rectangle granny that I crocheted for my cousin Sarah. She's hiding behind the afghan

Image hosting by Photobucket

And this is my cousin Scotty (Sarah's brother), holding up the afghan I made for him. His dad, my uncle Frank is the person seated behind him.

Image hosting by Photobucket



No comments: