Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th

If you ever start to feel sorry for a terrorist who's been waterboarded. Remember the people, like Jonathan Briley, on September 11th who chose to jump from the World Trade Center rather than burn to death after terrorists crashed airplanes into the WTC.

Remember Kevin Cosgrove, who was on the telephone with 911 at the time the South Tower collapsed on him. (link to audio. May be disturbing. I only listened to it once, which is why I'm warning you and not embedding the YouTube video on my blog)

The next time someone says that it was 8 years ago, you should forget about September 11th. Tell them to f...well...ignore them. But don't forget September 11th.

Link to an Andrew Klavan video on PJTV titled September 11th 2009 Just because I thought it was a good video.

Remember FireFighter George DiPasquale, FDNY Ladder Company 2. FF DiPasquale and Ladder Company 2 died September 11th, 2001.

A few months after 9-11-2001, I bought a bracelet with FF DiPasquale's name on it. (the bracelet was randomly chosen and sent to me. I never knew him) I wear it every September 11th to remember him and all the firefighters who died that day. It's believed that he was in Tower 2 when it collapsed. His daughter was only a toddler when he was killed.

No comments: