Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wow...my ancient digital camera is actually pretty cool

I was just playing around with my digital camera, which is a hand-me-down from my dad. It's an Olympus Camedia C-2000 Z. I decided to Google the camera to see how old it was (probably late 1998 or 1999 is when they came out)

I discovered that my digital camera has a 10 second timer on it (it also has a remote control, but I have no idea where the hell that disappeared off to...dad tends to lose things very easily)

So, what did I do when I discovered this 10 second timer? I took a picture of myself, naturally. I dont know where my tripod is, or if it fits this camera, so I put the camera on my jewelry box (it's about 4 feet tall) and then figured out how high to set my computer chair, and I took a picture of myself. I dont really like the picture all that much, but I thought it was cool that I figured this out...

Here's the picture (ignore the messy computer desk behind me...)

Image hosting by Photobucket


I also took a picture of the pineapple shawl I finished recently, so here that is too..

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: