The day after adopting the puppy, I had a bad allergy attack to the dog (he'd slept in my room, in his crate, that night)
Because of the allergy, I wanted to try to take the puppy back before my mom got too attached to the dog. I was convinced tho, to give it a little while and see if the allergy would get better.
Today, after a week of being miserable with the allergy, I had a talk with my dad. He agreed (finally!) that we should probably find the puppy a new human. Our next door neighbor has a friend who just recently lost her dog, and wants a new one. So, the puppy's new human will be coming tomorrow to pick him up.
I really hate being the bad guy on this. My mom really liked this dog, and I liked him too, but I just hate the way I feel while being allergic to him. It's also ticking me off that people say I cant be allergic to him, since he's a poodle and that poodles are "hypoallergenic". That's a bunch of dog poop. There is no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog. There are dogs, that are less likely to trigger an allergy, but all dogs can cause an allergy.
The pictures are crappy cellphone pictures. I took a few pictures of him with my other camera, and might post pictures the next time I post a blog entry.